In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Table of Contents
- 1 Identity of the Responsible
- 2 Principles applied in data processing
- 3 Obtaining personal data
- 4 Rights
- 5 Purpose of the processing of personal data
- 6 Security of personal data
- 7 Content of other websites
- 9 Legitimation for data processing
- 10 Categories of personal data
- 11 Retention of personal data
- 12 Recipients of personal data
- 13 Web Browsing
- 14 Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
- 15 Acceptance and consent
Identity of the Responsible
Responsible: Lorena López Carrasco.
TAX ID: 47071645-Y
Address: Calle Gallo 20 1d, 1d, Albacete – Spain.
Web Site: https://setupmydevice.org/
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the Web site is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
- When signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailRelay.
- By subscribing to a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with SendinBlue.
- By subscribing to a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailPoet.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the treatment.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Holder and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address electrónico: email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – Hostalia – only as described in the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: the Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users.
For example, the Holder uses such data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and Web site address in order to respond to User comments.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out; in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information regarding the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
Personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailrelay is a product of CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnologías S.L., with registered office in C/ Nardo, 12. 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid.
More information at: https://mailrelay.com
CPC processes the data in order to provide email marketing services to the Holder.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Data Controller.
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 498 019 298, with registered office at 55 rue d Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France).
More information at: https://es.sendinblue.com
SendinBlue processes the data for the purpose of providing solutions for sending emails, transactional SMS and marketing to the Data Subject.
- MailPoet is a product of Wysija SARL, a company registered in the Marseille Trade and Companies Register under number B 538 230 186 with registered office at 6 rue Dieudé, 13006, Marseille (France).
More information at: https://www.mailpoet.com
MailPoet processes the data for the purpose of providing email and marketing solutions to the Data Subject.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
- DoubleClick by Google is a suite of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
More information at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
- Google AdSense is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
More information at: https://www.google.com/adsense
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
- DoubleClick by Google.
- Google AdSense.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that may be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.
If you are here is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this website https://setupmydevice.org/ and that’s fine. Our duty is to inform you and yours to be properly informed.
To begin with, you should know that this website is adapted to current regulations regarding data protection, which affects the personal data you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use for this website to function properly and to develop its activity.
Specifically, this website complies with the following regulations:
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) which regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that we must assume those responsible for a website or a blog when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) which regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
The responsible and owner of this website is Lorena López Carrasco (hereinafter Setupmydevice.org)
TAX ID: 47071645-Y
Registered Address: Calle Gallo 20, 1 D, Albacete 02006
Website activity: Distribution of content related to ok google configure my device and the configuration of any device plus any related topics, display of advertising, and recommendation of affiliate products.
CONDITIONS OF USE
When you access and use this website, you assume your status as a user with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 13 years of age, you may register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under 13, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians for the processing of your personal data.
REGISTRATION AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
Depending on the form or section you access, we will only ask you for the data necessary for the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent when we request personal information for the following purposes:
The specific purposes that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
In general, to respond to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that you make as a user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to you.
To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms and mms.
To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which enables communications.
These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have promotion or commercial collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions listed below, being in any case these communications made by Setupmydevice.org, as owner of the web.
This website displays affiliate products from third parties. Specifically from AMAZON.
This means that when you click on «Buy Now», «View or Buy» or similar, you will be redirected to the page where the products are offered.
In this case, you should know that we only provide and facilitate links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where you can purchase the products we show, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them.
These linked pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not subject to controls or recommendations by us, so in no case Setupmydevice.org, will be held responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities arising from their use in all areas, nor for the measures taken regarding user privacy, processing of personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, we recommend you to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, conditions of purchase, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the purchase of these products or use of the websites.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and modification of the data you submit to Setupmydevice.org, exonerating us from any liability in this regard.
That is to say, it is up to you to guarantee and answer in any case for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you undertake to keep them duly updated.
UNSUBSCRIPTION AND RIGHT OF REVOCATION
As the owner of the data you have provided us with, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a photocopy of your identity document as valid proof.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you received or by sending an email to email@example.com.
ACCESS TO DATA ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can rest assured that these third parties may not use such information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google uses advertising partners to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to serve ads about products and services of interest to you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
As owner of the website, Setupmydevice.org has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.